Serving Northern Neck Virginia - Caroline - Stafford - Richmond Counties
King George Drilling Service, Inc. is a division of Franks Well Drilling, Inc. who for 60 years has provided:
- residential and commercial artesian well drilling
- well pumps & well service
- geothermal ground loop installation and services
- water yield tests & water sampling
- artesian well abandonment
- down the well camera troubleshooting
- in the Southern Maryland area and Northern Neck of Virginia area of King George, Caroline County, Stafford County, Richmond County, Westmoreland and Essex areas.
Family Owned & Operated for 60 years!
Free on site Estimates!
All materials & labor on new wells guaranteed for a full five years!
King George Drilling Service Inc was founded in 1976 in King George Virginia but was later relocated to Westmoreland County VA.
In 1990 King George Drilling Service Inc was purchased by Franks Well Drilling, Inc. of La Plata Maryland. Frank’s Well Drilling, Inc. was founded in 1953 and incorporated in 1967. The office was located in Anne Arundel county Maryland and in 1977 another office opened in La Plata in Charles County Maryland.
The company is now family owned and operated by Robert B. Frank, Michael G. Frank, Kenneth M. Frank, and Kevin M. Frank, Sr. Our company has thrived on its reputation. Kenneth M. Frank, Jr., a third generation well driller, manages the day to day operations of King George Drilling Service Inc.
Why Choose Us to Drill your Residential, Commercial or Agricultural Well?
Licensing and Certification
Licensed in Virginia, we are a National Groundwater Association Certified Well Driller and Pump Installer. A lot of our competitors are not certified by the NGWA because of the time involved to pass the tests of the continuing educational requirements necessary to stay certified. We provide you with the newest and latest advancements in the industry.
We are Master Well Drillers
- We have drilled thousands of wells
- We are fully licensed, bonded and insured
- We use state of the art drilling and support equipment
- We only use the best materials available to the industry
- We pride ourselves in the quality of workmanship and service to our customers
- We guarantee our materials and labor on new well construction for a full five years